Search This Blog

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Music #16: Mustasch live at liseberg, gothenburg

went to the concert with my expextations rather low since I haven´t been that pleased with mustasch live the last couple of times I´ve seen ´em. this was my ninth or tenth time i saw them, lost count, some bands just become a blur of how many times you´ve seen ´em ´cause it´s quite often you do.

this gig they had a temp behind the drums, jejo perkovic (from the band the bear quartet) looked alot like jesus from the big lebowski and did a damn fine job banging the skin. They were on a good mood and the general Ralf Gyllenhammar howled in the mic and was his jolly good old self. they played their latest album from A to Z and then after that they went on to their hits.

and the audience loved the hit cavalcade eventhou they were receptive to the new album, but as always, you love what you´ve heard the most. songs like I hunt alone, Down in black and black city got the crowd wild! I had a good time with my girl by my side!

a song from the new album

Mustasch - Morning star

No comments:

Post a Comment